Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our Sites, Apps, and/or Services, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server
- Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Maytronics may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and partner portal and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from maytronicsus.com and mpp.maytronicsus.com. Maytronics may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future products or services that may be offered.
Maytronics does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Maytronics may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
Maytronics may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to glean what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Maytronics may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes, or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Maytronics US, Inc. and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Maytronics US, Inc; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of maytronicsus.com, mpp.maytronicsus.com and/or the general public.
Usage Data (Hotjar)
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link. https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
Children Under Age of 13
Maytronics does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website and partner portal have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To ddiscontinue or unsubscribe to our website please follow the unsubscribe’ instructions at thebottom of the e-mail or send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Google Advertising Cookie
Maytronics shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 1-888-DOLPHIN (1-888-365-7446)
Maytronics US, Inc.
2221 Northmont Parkway
Duluth, GA 30096